Sunday, May 8, 2022

More Hip Hop Evolution, Please

 I just finished rewatching Netflix's Hip/Hop Evolution and it was just as awesome the second time around. I hope there are more seasons, I mean, there better be because the journey is far from over. It was a nice conclusion to a fairly productive Sunday after an odd week. I switched with a coworker so I worked Monday and had Tuesday (I did laundry, errands, grocery shopping) off instead which ended up throwing me off more than I expected because that was my old schedule but I guess it's been long enough and I'm also very structured and need routine. To add insult to injury, I called out Thursday to bring Xander to the vet because he had stopped eating all his meals and when I got home from work Wednesday evening, he was in and out of the box trying to pee...something he had never had issues with. I also noticed a few bloody drops of urine. I slept like crap that night worrying about him so I was too tired to do anything productive (other than the dishes) after he was released from the vet. My poor baby. They took a urine sample to send out for analysis and gave him antibiotic and NSAID shots and subq fluids. He is doing better and now I just need to help him gain some weight. Today, I ran some errands (finally found some weights), grocery shopped, did some laundry, took a Barre laterplay class and threw some stuff in the crockpot. Yesterday, I vacuumed the house, did some laundry, cleaned the babes' food station, and did a quick living room workout. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I plan to take a long walk and put some grass seed down. There's also a pile of dishes to do. I'm going to try to speed through this because I'm tired and just want to go to bed although it may take a bit longer if Quinn keeps playing fetch. Her love for Xander's old crinkle balls cracks me up. 

I left off last at the tail end of my vacation...it's crazy how fast one month goes by. The second weekend in April started with a low key Saturday doing stuffies and grocery shopping. Sunday, I did Barre laterplay at home and deep cleaned my bedroom. Monday, I had a phone conversation with someone from the Aging Resource Center to get guidance about updating my living will and DPOA for healthcare. I guess I also need to contact a lawyer or use something like legalzoom.com for a more formal will. I hate adulting sometimes. I also meal prepped, took a walk, ran errands and did a pile of dishes.

The following Saturday, I vacuumed, did the dishes and a living room workout. Sunday, I did laundry, made Easter waffles, did computer stuffies, grocery shopped, meal prepped and took a bubble bath. Monday, I did dishes, cleaned the babes' potty room, walked to and from my massage appointment. I'd do it again but it was a little difficult walking home after getting a massage. 

The following Saturday, I vacuumed the house, did some laundry and the dishes, did a living room workout, ran a few errands (including selling an ipod accessory) and grocery shopped. Sunday, I was on call for 24; we worked almost 5 hours then I did a quick prehab run before heading home to shower, eat dinner, meal prep and make a decent batch of spaghetti sauce. Luckily, we were not called in at night which is great because the rest of the call team was exhausted from Saturday night. Monday, I did dishes, took a walk and put a little border around my hostas in the front of my house with plastic fence pieces that stick in the ground from Home Depot.

Last Saturday, I vacuumed my house, did dishes then got ready to go to Ctown. We had so much fun doing it the first time, Ashley and I decided to have another Jeep adventure with the children. We headed out in the same direction, except this time we actually found the Acworth general store. It was cute but not as big as I thought it was going to be. The best part was the red phone booth sitting on the front porch so of course we took that as a photo op. We found our old red phone booth pictures from England so I put them side by side in an app. Result: awesomeness. We ended up being out for almost 3 hours because Ashley forgot 12A was closed between Charlestown and Claremont due to parts of the road falling in to the river so we needed some guidance from Adam to get home. We ended up driving through Alstead where we could still see damage from the flood and we had a nice visit with Jack & Add. Once we were home, we ordered Pizza Hut for dinner, dropped Grace off at a sleepover and spent the rest of the evening chilling in the basement. I didn't stay too late because I was on call Sunday (again) but thankfully only 10 hours. We worked almost 8 hours (poor Hannah) and as soon as I got home, I went for a walk because it was really nice out. 

It's Nurses Week and today's Mothers Day. I am not speaking with my mother.

We've had 2 TAVR patient's die on the table recently and it's very sad.

I'm trying a new B&J flavor tomorrow called Peanut Butter World found exclusively at Target. I can't wait.

Next week will get up to the 80s and I'm super fucking pumped.

CBD oil tastes NASTY. I think it's helping Xander but I don't want his appetite to be affected by it. 

Last but definitely not fucking least, someone leaked that the SCOTUS is getting ready to overturn Roe v. Wade. Fucking unreal. I hate Donald Trump and his supporters are disgusting.

No comments: