Friday, August 21, 2026

May Flowers

 Mon: (5.4) May the fourth be with you. I decided to call out and sleep in. I got up around noon, feeling much better and had my leisurely coffee time. I did some stuffies, an arm workout, read some of my book then spent the rest of the evening with Mike.

Wed: I got up and went to my therapy appointment then headed to the Hannafords. Once I got home, I relaxed for a little bit (Mike came to grab his groceries), dozed, cleaned up the kitchen, contacted Nissan, did an arm workout and some bedtime yoga then called it a night with a pint.

Fri: I set my alarm to be up to drop Black Betty off at the dealership for my free detail. It was nice enough to walk home. I relaxed a bit with my coffee, did an arm workout then got ready to go to Hanover with Mike for a work outing. We popped into the casino then headed home for the night. I had 4 glasses of wine...oops.

Sat: I got up and had my coffee time, finished a chapter in my book, dozed a little bit, did some laundry and ran on the treadmill while watching an episode of the Pitt and Mike napped. We ended the evening on a low key note.

Sun: I stirred kind of early so Mike and I snuggled. He headed out and I headed to the couch with a cup of coffee and kitty snuggling ensued. I got up to eat something and head to the land to help Mike with a few things. We eventually got rained out but we managed to sneak in a quick hike. We went to his place for a bit then we headed back north to grocery shop and hang out at home for the evening. I did some stuffies and took a shower (planted a today bought hosta to improve the look of the front of my house). We made a yummy dinner and watched Ozark. Calling it a night with a pint.

Wed: I woke up and had my relaxing coffee time. I cleaned up the kitchen a little bit then got ready to head to the fords for some Mike groceries then I headed to Cornish to get Mason off the bus. We hung out and when Mike got home, we headed to Springfield to get Mike's truck from a dealer. We played, hung out and had dinner then I headed home to chat with Uncle David and finish up stuffies. 

Fri: I slept in, had my coffee time, went to Logan's game in Ctown, grabbed a pizza from Tremont then headed to Cornish to spend the night with my boys. We had a movie night and watched the Goonies. 

Sat: Mike ran some errands with Jan and Buzz and I stayed with Mason and we played. Once they were back and Mike started building a new deck, I headed home to do some stuffies (vacuum, laundry, dishes, etc.) then got ready to head back to Cornish for the night. We went to dinner at the Common Man with Jan and Buzz and pretty much called it a night when we got back home.

Sun: Mike had to wake us up and we spent the morning relaxing and doing science experiments. Mike spent a little bit of time on the land. We went to Mac's Maple to get a treat and when we got back, I headed home to grocery shop and do Sunday stuffies. We had our usual Sunday evening.

Wed: I slept in a little bit and had coffee. I did some laundry, dishes, an arm workout then got ready to get Mason off the bus. We hung up, Mike got home, we headed to the lot to cut down some trees, we fought then made up and I went home.

Fri: I slept in and had an abbreviated coffee time. I got ready and headed to the land with snacks and worked for a couple hours. We headed home and showered and went to Kotos for dinner. We came home and relaxed. 

Sat: I slept in a little bit and had coffee time. I did some dishes, finished up some computer stuff then got ready to head to the land. I put in a solid 1.5 hours of cleaning up sticks then headed home to take a bubble bath. Mike made burgers and we watched some Ozark and I finished up the evening with some bedtime yoga.

Sun: I slept in and migrated to the couch for coffee time. I got up to do some stuffies, eat something, clean up the kitchen, do laundry then finally do the girls' potty room monthly cleaning. I did an arm workout, a treadmill run then showered and called it a day with Mike, Ozark and his homemade pizza. 

Mon: Memorial Day off from work. I woke up and had kitty snuggles and leisurely coffee time. Mike went home to work on the deck. I did some stuffies, cleaned up the kitchen, folded laundry, ran errands including the fords, went for a short walk, showered then called it a night with a good turkey sandwich and a pint.

Wed: I had broken sleep so I slept in a bit and took my time getting out of bed for coffee and kitty snuggles. I did some light stuffies, ate something then got ready to get Mason off the bus. We did an experiment and meandered around the property. Mike came home and we relaxed and had leftover pizza for dins. I headed home and painted my toes for the first time this year and did an arm workout. I'm out.

Sun: M&M and I went to CT for the weekend to visit his dad. We left shortly after 3 on Friday and had an uneventful trip down. Prior to that, I had snuggled the girls, did the dishes, vacuumed the house and did a couple short workouts. We had Duchess for dinner then headed to his dad's for the night. We went for a walk but it was cut short by some poison ivy by the pond. We visited after showering then called it a night. Saturday, we woke up and had bagels and Lola and the kids were at the house by 1030. We grocery shopped, hung out, had tacos, took a few trips to the park, relaxed a bit then had pizza for dinner. It was an early night but I had trouble sleeping so I took my time getting out of bed. Lulu made french toast, we all hung out for a bit then everyone scattered to their respective states. I helped Mike unload stuff before heading home, making a pitstop at the fords. I got home, unpacked and did usual Sunday stuffies.

Wed: I chose to catch up on sleep and sip coffee instead of being productive. I snugged the girls then got up to get organized to go get Mason off the bus. We got packed up then got ready to head to Monadnock Park to watch Simone's last middle school softball game. Mike joined a half hour in then we met at the Mexican restaurant on Washington St. for dins. We parted ways and when I got home, I went for a jog/walk, showered, cleaned up the kitchen and took care of the girls.

Fri: I got up for a 10 am telehealth therapy appointment, had my coffee time then got ready to head to a hair appointment. While I was there, I grabbed a few things from CVS and my ice cream cake then headed home to do some laundry, clean up the kitchen a little bit then head to Cornish for the night. We watched some Ozark then took advantage of being alone before calling it a night.

Sat: Mike woke me up to start work at the land by 8. Mike's two friends and coworkers joined us for the day and we ended up getting a lot of work done. A lot of trees were cleared and Mike's Dad's wood chipper came in handy. I hung out for a while after and read my book. Went home around dinner time, making a pitstop for new wipers, and spent the evening loving the girls, continuing laundry, and showering.

Sun: I pulled my first all-nighter on the couch and woke up enough to look at my phone around 1030. I started some laundry then had relaxing coffee time. I went through the birthday messages I had gotten so far then got up to eat something, vacuum the house, clean up the kitchen. Mike came over and I got ready to go out to dinner. Once we got home (making a quick pitstop at the fords), we played, watched some Ozark and ate ice cream cake.  

Wed: I got up and had coffee time, folded some laundry, did an arm workout then got ready to head to Cornish to get Mason off the bus. We went to the land to walk around a bit and follow the creek looking for good lounging spots. We had hot dogs for dinner and I went for a short walk until it was raining too much then I showered and decided to sit down and finally finish my book. I went to bed late as it was storming.

Thurs: I switched my day off from Friday so I could go to Logan's graduation in the evening (thankfully I was able to go to Simone's graduation Friday after leaving work early). We went to Mason's kindergarten ceremony in the morning then I swung outside in my hammock chair while Mike worked on an old 4wheeler and got it running. We went to the land for a little bit then we all whipped around on the 4 wheelers for a bit. I headed to Ctown after another shower (hot ass day) making a pit stop at the florist before heading to the high school. I headed home after pictures. 

Sat: I slept in a little bit then got up to get ready to go to Haverhill for Joe Miller's funeral. It was beautiful and sad and I saw a lot of people from the old cath lab days (a few I'd be happy to never see again in my lifetime). I got home and stopped at the grocery store for a small haul. Once I got home, I had some food then got ready to go to Newport to check out my 25th high school reunion party at a satellite brewery owned my Ali Buinicky and her husband. It ended up being a lot of fun. From there, I popped over to Ctown to catch up and have a drink with Emilee and Maddy before heading home for the night.

Sun: I got out of bed earlier than I wanted (I don't sleep well after a few alcoholic bevvies) and got my butt to the land to help Mike but there wasn't much for me to do so I ended up hiking around the property for a few hours before heading back home. I relaxed a bit, cleaned up my kitchen, dragged my ACs out of the basement and put them in, computer stuffies and some other stuffies before calling it a day.

Tues: Quiet day at home

Wed: I got up and had my coffee time; the only productive thing I did before heading to Cornish to get Mason from his grandmother was an arm workout. Maybe a few other little stuffies like dishes. Mason and I built a pinball machine and when Mike got home, we headed to the land to do some metal detecting. We found some old lead pipes and an old horseshoe. We had dins then I headed home to call it a night.

Fri: We got up (me last of course) and the boys hung out a bit before Mike left for a dental appointment. I packed a bag, got ready, then Mason and I headed to Cornish (making a quick pit stop at Kohl's) to pile in the truck and head to the Cheshire Fairgrounds for Day 1 of Northlands. It was super fun, full of friends, good food, good weather, bevvies, dancing and we got to see Mihali, Little Stranger, and the Dirty Heads. Twas a late night but it was worth it!

Sat: I could have slept until 2 but I got up to have a girls day with Kirsten and Doris. I headed to Sunapee and hung out at K's house then we headed straight to David's Bridal in Nashua so she could try on a bunch of dresses for her brother's wedding. We found a great one so we headed to a brewery for a late lunch which was absolutely delicious. We headed back home and she dropped me at the Refinery for my dinner date with the boys. We had a little tiff but we talked it out and we headed to our homes and I got a badly needed good nights sleep. 

Sun: I caught up on some sleep but was still in a funk and I got up and jumped in the shower to head to Cornish to meet the boys to then head to Chester to spend the day at Sam and Jimmy's. The boys had a blast playing and the rest of us lounged and chatted. I came out of my funk mostly and ate some yummy food. It was a fun visit; spending the night with a pint and the girls. 

Mon: I was up half the night with bad GI distress so I slept in a bit. Had some coffee time then got up to do some laundry, vacuum the house and do some dishes. The boys came over and hung out; Mason and I discovered my beanie baby collection then he headed out with his mom for the night and Mike and I had our own date night. 

Tues: slept in, had my coffee time, baked maple pecan bread, made hard boiled eggs, cleaned up the kitchen, cleaned my bathroom, did some laundry and went for a jog/walk.

Wed: I was at the land at 9 with M&M and we worked until noon. We made dogs for lunch then I headed home to run some errands and grab some groceries. I did the monthly cleaning of the girls' potty room then got ready to head back to Cornish. Tom and his kids came to hang out and we ended up having our first campfire at the land. It was magical.

Thurs: We all kinda slept in, me getting up last. It wasn't long before the boys headed to the land and I relaxed a bit before heading home to do stuffies and get ready for my 1300 sedation class. I got out a bit early being the only one, popped up to the lab then headed home to do more stuffies before getting ready to go to Lake Morey to see Fitz and the Tantrums. The Dickerson's joined and a good time was had by all.

Fri: I slept in and had relaxing coffee time. I got up to do some dishes, laundry, an arm workout, short barre, and get ready to go to Worcester, MA for the weekend with Sarg. She arrived after getting out of work a little late and we piled into Black Betty to head to the AirBnB. It took a little bit longer than expected but we arrived safely. It wasn't long before we called it a night.

Sat: We let ourselves sleep in a little bit (honestly, I could have slept far longer if I were home. We hung out a bit then we got ready to run a few errands, get coffee at an amazing spot, and grab breakfast at a cute spot. We spent the afternoon on the backyard dock of the AirBnB then got ready to drive to Barre for dinner at this funky brewery, BBQ joint, ice cream stand. It was yummy and we got some fun pictures. We drove back to the lake house and made s'mores in the oven (trial and error). I was ready to call it a night.

Sun: We woke up and relaxed for a bit then got ready to check out and head to Woburn to meet Suzy's friend for lunch. We tried to get coffee in Worcester but the line was long and we worried about timing. We had a nice, long lunch then poked around a home goods type store for awhile before parting ways. Once home and settled, I had a nice evening with Mike.

Wed: I slept around the clock hard and woke up feeling so much better. A little headachy but oh well. I have a leisurely coffee time, got some good Maebel time. Got up, cleaned up the kitchen, did an arm workout, did minor stuffies then got ready to go pick Mason up from camp. Mike wasn't too far behind; we relaxed a little then headed down to use the pool. We had dinner then headed to the land to hang out for a bit before heading home for the night. Closing down the night with a pint. 

Fri: I was dead to the world when the boys left in the morning (we had gone to see fireworks at Storrs Hill, after I partied at snacks, after work, after sleeping poorly because I did something to my neck). But I eventually migrated to the couch for a leisurely coffee time then got up to do some minor stuffies and put myself together to do chores. I cleaned my garage, my entryway, and relaced the dryer vent cover. I will be replacing 3 more vent covers with a ladder sooner than later. I showered and went to dinner with Mike at Kotos. A night with a pint.

Sat: I got up and got ready to head to Cornish to watch the Plainfield 4th of July parade. Afterwards, we headed to the land to hang out for a bit and the Dickersons joined us for a little jaunt down to the brook. We then organized a bit and headed to Sharon for Tom and Chloe's July 4th party (making a quick pit stop at mi casa). It was a lot of fun; good people, food, bevvies, games, and Mike supplied fireworks.

Sun: I slept in and had relaxing coffee time. I vacuumed the house, ran errands, grocery shopped, did some laundry, an arm workout, threw stuff in the crockpot and cleaned up the kitchen. I threw stuff out and had a Sunday evening with Mike. 

Wed: I slept in and still had a difficult time waking up. I need to stop falling asleep on the couch. I had my teeth cleaned, a therapy appt., bought strawberries, did some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, went for a walk, did an arm workout, and called it a night with a pint.

Fri: I was up at a decent time and migrated to the couch for coffee time without actual coffee because I didn't buy any. I dropped off Black Betty for a service and walked around the area until she was done. I went home and chilled then got ready to head to Cornish for the night. I was feeling very sensitive and got triggered and spent the rest of the night spiraling but we did talk some things through.

Sat: I woke up at 0230 and could not get back to sleep. I finally got out of bed to make coffee and Mike left for the land. Mason and I arrived later and we were there for 5 hours. It was a good workout. I headed home to shower, do some minor stuffies then collapse for the evening. Early bedtime.

Sun: I slept around the clock then migrated to the couch for some phone time. I cleaned up the kitchen, did a little vacuuming then ran some errands and did a grocery haul. I putzed around until Mike arrived and we had our usual Sunday evening. Starting to feel better.

Tues: Slightly different schedule this week; had today off. Slept in, had relaxing coffee and girls' time, snacked, cleaned up the kitchen, did an arm workout, ran a few errands, did a short pilates class, took a short walk, painted my nails and hung out with Mike a little bit. 

Wed: I slept in a little bit and had relaxing coffee time. I cleaned up the kitchen a bit, did an arm workout, went for a short walk then headed to KUA (making a pitstop at the fords) to pick up Mason from camp. We hung out and played until Mike got home. We had dinner then Mike left to do a quick land project while Mason and I threw planes. I headed home to call it a night.

Sat: I got my butt out of bed early to meet Kirsten, her kids, and Amy at the Vermont 100 start to cheer on Micaela. We went to breakfast at the Hartland Diner (delicious) after then I headed home to relax for a little bit. I vacuumed the house, cleaned up the kitchen, then got ready to head to Meadowbrook with Mike to see Bob Dylan. We had Mexican for dinner (I left my delicious leftovers behind) in Bristol and Bob performed nothing I knew but it was still worth it.

Sun: I woke up to my man then I had coffee time. Put a couple hours in at the land. Grabbed some groceries then headed home. Had a very lengthy phone call with Sherry then did a few stuffies before relaxing for the evening with Mike. Calling it a night with a much needed pint.

Wed: I slept in so hard, Quinn had to wake me at noon. I had my coffee time, did some laundry, had something to eat, started cleaning up the kitchen then started an arm workout. I showered then headed to pick Mason up from camp. When Mike got home, we went to drop off the truck then went out to dinner in Springfield. I headed home once we were back to grab ice cream, finish laundry, the kitchen, the arm workout and take care of the girls. Calling it a night with a pint.

Fri: I woke up for a 10 am derm appointment. Went home, had coffee time, did some stuffies then brought Maebs to the vet for an exam and a vaccine. I hope she forgives me some day. I did some stuffies then headed to Cornish to bring the boys to Springfield. They headed south and I headed home, making a pitstop at Wellwood Orchard. I did some laundry, went for a nice run, showered and calling it a night with a pint.

Sat: I slept in then got up to be in Ctown by noon to pick up Simone. We headed back to Leb, making pitstops at the land and Frasers for lunch. We popped in at Jack's birthday party for a little bit then we did some retail therapy and grabbed take out from Gusanoz before returning home. We watched some movies before calling it a night.

Sun: We slept in a bit then got ready to head to Warner, making a pitstop at Starbucks for breakfast. We went to Pumpkin Blosson Farm to pick lavender and poked around the property with the Dickersons. It was a fun summery outing. Afterwards, we went to New London to walk around campus (I found a few old dorm rooms) then meandered our way back to Claremont. I poked around the old cemetery in West Claremont before meandering back home to Mike.

Mon: I took my time getting out of bed and had relaxed coffee time. I folded some laundry, did an arm workout, cleaned up the kitchen, fed my starter for the first time, cleaned the girls' potty place (utilized powerwash), grabbed some things from the fords and returned home to do some spartan research. Mike and I chilled.

Tues: I slept in and had my coffee time. I got up and putzed around, did some sourdough maintenance, an arm workout, vacuumed the house, some dishes, then got ready to head to Ctown to have dinner with Emilee and Beth at Ramuntos, stopping at Leos and king corn on the way. It was fun and I was home at a decent time.

Wed: I slept in a bit and had coffee time. I did some laundry, an arm workout, some Pilates then headed to pick Mason up at camp. I brought him back to my house and Mike met us there after he got out of work and ran a few errands. We relaxed, did some stuffies, and ate dinner. I chatted with Suzy, Mike went to bed while Mason and I stayed up a touch later playing cards.

Thurs: Mike left for work and Mason woke up around 0600 so we just chilled, snacked, played games and got ready to head to MA for the night. We checked into our hotel, chilled for a little bit then set off in search of good pizza, driving through Village Way in Norton on the way. Great Woods Pizza did not disappoint. From there, we headed to Monster Jam at Gillette stadium for the evening. Once back at the hotel, we chilled for a little bit before passing out.

Fri: We slept in a little bit, got up and ready and had some breakfast before checking out and heading to Boston. We spent the rest of the day at the Museum of Science. It was phenomenal; we meandered back home to the Shire, arriving home some time after 1830. The boys left, I did some stuffies and now calling it a night with a pint.

Sat: I got up and spent a few hours at the land with Mike, manning Veronica (wood chipper). I went home to shower, make lunch and relax for a bit, catching up on emails and other things. I ran some errands, made a grocery haul and was in for the night. I did some stuffies, a little pilates and called it a night with leftovers and a pint.

Sun: Once my body woke up, I took my time getting out of bed. I had some coffee time then got up to do a quick vacuum job, start an arm workout, kitchen clean, a load of laundry then I got ready to head to Springfield to grab Mike because he had to bring his truck back...again. I dropped him off at the tracker then headed home to finish arm workout and finish the cleaning process for the great rig. A typical Sunday evening was had. 

Wed: I slept in a little bit and had coffee time. I put away some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen a little, fed my starter, did an arm workout and a little bit of pilates before getting ready to head out. I went to therapy then meandered to Cornish to get Mason from camp. We hung out until Mike came home. Had dinner and went for a few walks. Popped into best buy for a new roku before heading home for the night.

Fri: I slept in and had my coffee time. I did some laundry and dishes then Mike popped in for a phone interview. I got ready, packed a bag then headed to Cornish to grab the boys then we headed to Springfield to get the truck. While we were in Springfield, we decided to popped over to Chester to visit and have dinner with Sam, Jimmy and Lincoln. Once we were back in Cornish, it was time to call it a night.

Sat: I woke up and had my coffee time. Mason and I went down to the mud ponds and hung out for a bit. After meandering back up, I headed home stopping at the fords for a few things. I finished up some laundry, the dishes, baked my first sour dough loaf (results pending), did an arm workout, some Pilates, took out the recycling and grabbed a few things from Tractor Supply. Calling it a night with a pint.

Sun: I tried to get up at a decent time then migrated to the couch for coffee. I got ready and was in Cornish by noon. We hung out for a bit before heading to Mason D's birthday party for the afternoon then I headed home to make dinner.

Mon: I was up late peeing out of my bum so I had a low threshold for calling out. So I slept in, had coffee time, cleaned up the kitchen a little bit, did an arm workout, some random stuffies then spent the rest of the day with Mike. We finished Ozark and the night was called with a pint. 

Wed: I slept in, had coffee time, did some laundry, dishes, an arm workout then got ready to head to Cornish and pick up Mason. We made a pit stop at the deli then headed home to chill until Mike got home. We hung, headed out to see kittens then home for dinner. I hung for a bit then headed home to do stuffies and go to bed.

Fri: I slept in and had my coffee time; luckily I looked at my calendar and realized I had an appointment with a new PCP. Made it in plenty of time and since I was out, I ran some errands (TSC, Xfinity, BJs). I got home and did some stuffies and dragged my feet a little bit then went for a short run. I talked to Mike, showered and called it a night.

Sat: I woke up at a pretty decent time for me and had some coffee time. I prepared some snacks, started an arm workout then got ready to head to the property. We hung out for a bit then the boys continued working and I hiked around for a while. We headed out eventually and I headed home, making a quick farm stand pit stop, to shower and meet the boys for dinner at Kotos. I finished an arm workout, folded some laundry then called it a night.

Sun: Slept in a little bit and had some coffee time. I got up to do some stuffies and get ready to go kayaking with the Dickersons on Lake Mascoma. Burnt me legs a bit. I relaxed when I got home, finished an arm workout, washed some dishes and did Sunday stuffies. Pooped.

Wed: I woke up kind of early due to sweat and cramps and really wasn't able to fall back asleep. I eventually got out of bed and migrated to the couch for some coffee time. I washed sheets and towels, had a mammogram done, washed dishes, vacuumed the house, did an arm workout, went for a walk, had dinner with the boys in West Leb then headed home to finish up some stuffies and call it a night.

No comments: